Special issue Proposal
International Journal of Innovative Research in Information Security (IJIRIS) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
General Information of the Special Issues:
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJIRIS are acceptable.
- Guest editors can eligible to co-publish the special issue with IJIRIS.
Proposals should contain:
- Name of the organizer/ Institute/University/etc. and details.
- Title of the special issue
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to (IJIRIS) assuming the proposal is accepted.
Frequency: 12 issues per year.
Subject: Computer Science & Information Security
Published By: AM Publications